Friday, January 25, 2008

I should have known. It should have occurred to me...

You would think that...
Having posted on Wednesday, that I'd notice that the next day was...
That I had to start thinking about...
That there was something missing out of my brain...

The rather fast around the week approaching was the 'but I only did it yesterday'...

THE BIG T
THIRTEEN OF THE BEST

THURSDAY THIRTEEN. But then why am I shouting?

So it's two days late. Sue me.

1. Because I should be writing.
2. Because I have to brush the dog.
3. Because I have to research my Regency novel.
4. Because I didn't have the car on Tuesday.
5. Because I had to tidy the study to find something.
6. Because I was paralysed without the internet.
7. Because It was raining
8. Because I only had one sock (the dog stole the other one)
9. Because I had a short story for my critique group.
10. Because I had to pay some bills (that time of the month).
11. Because I have too many Indians ringing me to offer me fantastic deals on phone calls.
12. Because I had 400 emails this week.
13. Because I had to drive my husband to work.

There.

Pardon?

Oh!

Um...

"Why I didn't iron this week."

2 comments:

Zee said...

You are too busy!
Ironing?
What's that?
These days I only iron when I'm sewing.

But I must admit, I always volunteered to iron.
I remember when I was about 10, thinking "If my parents ever divorce I'll have to stay with my dad because he'll need someone to iron his shirts."
My parents were married for close to 50 very happy years.
Just shows my neurotic tendencies, even then.
OY.

Zara Penney said...

No matter how hard I try, I cannot cannot iron shirts.

LOL