This can get hard but I had recourse to use some French words today, and I thought mmmm... I do spatter my spoken word with a lot of French, don't always know how to spell them when I write them down. So here's a few of my most used ones...
1. a propos
2. c'est la vie
3. comme, comme ca - imagine me waving my hands around as I say it.
4. deja vu - it's hard to remember the spelling though.
5. encore - I like them - en masse ;-)
6. de riguer - I use this a lot.
7. faux pas - oops. but it's a fait accompli
8. joie de vivre - yep that's me.
9. piece de resistance - but the only problem I have too many of them
10. raison d'etre - why, for haute couture, of couse.
11. Rive Cauche - in a bottle.
12. Cause celebre - entre nous ;-)
13. Panache - that's a very me thing.