Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wait a minute.

I know I'm computer technically challenged but something's changed here. Will have to investigate... Feeling slightly guilty. Every day I don't post. When I do I swear I'm turning a new leaf. But seems my new leaves just get left in the recycle to garden waste bin. Yesterday I did finish something on Prudella. She's a wonderful character, and I've called the novel Manshy. She's determined not to fall in love. Why? Because that's what her mother wants. Anything her mother wants Prudella doesn't. It's a form of adult as in a relative of the teenage rebellion. I'm flying by the seat of my pants with this. I know roughly where I want to go but I want this to be a kind of Sex and the City, each chapter is a story or commentary on it's own. Stand alone. Its kind of fun but still ambling along without really getting anywhere. But at least it's gathering speed and volition of its own making.

3 comments:

Zara Penney said...

I thought I'd lost this but it stayed magically on my history list.
Thank goodness. I thought I'd lost it and wrote a pee'd off I'm over this blogging business.

Now I'm feeling more positive.

Unknown said...

I love this story, I hope you finish it!

Zara Penney said...

Hello Ellie darling.
Waving.