Saturday, August 20, 2011

A bit of a jolt.

I collapsed on Thursday. Had a seizure and got transferred to a major hospital by ambulance. My daughter insisted I go to the ER, and while there the seizure happened. The collapse cost me five stitches to my scalp. Apparently the excessive bleed is typical of a head wound according to the doctor.

The whole incident was a wakeup call. Change your life style or perish.

I still have so many things to do. Too much to write. Too many stories in my head. This wakeup call was a Godsend.


I recommend anyone who is delaying a few little self reforms to do a large rethink.

And scaring the one person who has been my brick, my beautiful daughter, was about the lowest I could ever sink without being in Atlantis just before it sank below the ocean.

1 comment:

Blogger said...

If you want your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you got to watch this video
right away...

(VIDEO) Have your ex CRAWLING back to you...?