1. Being in Coward's Castle. It's comfortable. It's where I play. It's where I let down my hair when I am not doing it at the hairdresser.
2. When the cleaning lady has just been. Before life gets in the way.
3. Putting the ironing away and knowing I don't have to think about it for another week.
4. Editors who love me.
5. Winning the lottery. No it hasn't happened yet but I'm an optimistic.
6. Winning an "I told you so" argument with the Lord of the Manor.
8. A good writing day.
9. A day when the internet behaves itself and lives up to every moment it was invented for.
10. A whole day of complete optimism.
12. Browsing in bookshops
There are more, but they'd bore the pants off you. (She said as if these hadn't.)